3-Bedroom House In Highland Park
View 4100 Killam Avenue On the Map
Explore Killam Avenue
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
VERY NICE END UNIT TOWNHOME LOCATED BEHIND ODU. PERFECT FOR THE FIRST TIME HOME BUYER, FACULTY MEMBER OR THE POSSIBLE INVESTOR LOOKING FOR NICE RENTAL UNITS. THIS HOME HAS NEW FLOORING DOWNSTAIRS AND CARPETS UPSTAIRS. THIS HOME FEATURES 3 BEDROOMS AND 2.5 BATHS, LARGE EAT-IN KITCHEN AND GATED PARKING IN BACK. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A HOME IN THIS AREA. VACANT AND READY FOR YOU NOW.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2006
- lot size0.03
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, garbage disposal, microwave, range / oven, refrigerator, washer
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Descriptionbrick
- Fireplace Descriptionfireplace
- Generalceiling fan(s)
- Heating - Fuel Typeother, wood
- Heating Typeforced air
- Pre Wiringcable
- Roofasphalt / fiberglass
- Viewscity / strip
$1,214.28Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$897.16
- A+Larchmont Elementary SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 0.62 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 0.95 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.25 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10216965
- Listing SourceC21
- Last Updated09/21/2018