Move-In Ready 2-Bedroom House In Bayview
View 1521 East Ocean View Avenue 207 On the Map
Explore East Ocean View Avenue 207
See More Photos
Recently updated with open floor plan, stainless appliances and MOVE IN READY! Condo features carport with attached garage, close to military bases and of course, just a walk away from the beach! Come now, won't last!
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1985
- lot size0.02
- Age31-40 years old
- Appliancesdishwasher, range / oven
- Basementother basement
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Descriptionvinyl siding
- Fireplace Count1 fireplace
- Flooringceramic, laminate, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Count1 car garage
- Garage Descriptionattached garage, carport
- Generalceiling fan(s)
- Heating - Fuel Typeelectric
- Roofasphalt shingle roof
- Special Programqc approved listing
- Watercity water
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$953.93Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$725.78
- 11/09/2018listed$ 0$169,000
- 05/21/2015sale$ 0$75,900
- 07/13/2006sale$ 0$199,900
- 07/31/2003sale$ 0$80,500
- BBay View Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.52 mi
- B-Azalea Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 2.32 mi
- B+Norview High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 2.87 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10227101
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated11/09/2018