- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2004
- lot size42100
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$2,416.22Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 06/12/2007sale$ 0$550,000
- 10/28/2004sale$ 0$460,200
- B+Willard Model Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: mi
- Lafayette Winona Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: mi